Tuesday 1 April 2014

Re-branding is rather fun!

Happy first of the month people! 

We are currently going through a bit of a re-brand and this means we get a shiny new website, courtesy of the marvellous Bruce at Phase Three Goods - who I can't recommend highly enough! It's very exciting waiting for it to be finished and having already had a sneak peek of what's to come, I am super excited about seeing the finished product.

I love design; I use to draw lot's as a child and still love creating things to this day. It's handy that I do enjoy it so much as I have been busy working on our new brochure for 2014-2015. Colourful, vibrant, fun and fresh with clearly laid out information and key questions answered; that's the feeling we wanted for our new brochure. 

Here's a couple of my favourite pages so far....
 

Other plans on the horizon include purchasing some excellent new equipment, we are making a promotional video which should be lots of fun and creating loads of lovely new promotional material which will be displayed at our upcoming wedding fairs. 

2014 is going to be a busy year and both Rob and I cannot wait to photograph our first 2014 wedding at Dragon Hall, Norwich in a couple of weeks time!

No comments:

Post a Comment